mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You talking about Sylvain? I heard he does in fact eat everything.

I suppose that could apply to Sylvain too, but it was in response to the discussion about Caleb's Plecos eating squash (I think I spelled Plecos right)....

Went to Ponderosa...and then slid back home. 30 was getting pretty nasty but it was much worse in Plymouth than closer to home. Daughter has a couple more hours before she gets off of work so I hope the snow has tapered off by then for her.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I suppose that could apply to Sylvain too, but it was in response to the discussion about Caleb's Plecos eating squash (I think I spelled Plecos right)....

Went to Ponderosa...and then slid back home. 30 was getting pretty nasty but it was much worse in Plymouth than closer to home. Daughter has a couple more hours before she gets off of work so I hope the snow has tapered off by then for her.

Wife left her phone at home today, and she is out at color guard practice tonight...I haven't heard from her and she should be home or close to it by now...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Not much snow here. I have to go to Plymouth tomorrow morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not much snow here. I have to go to Plymouth tomorrow morning.

It was snowing like crazy in town and hubby nearly slid through the light by Lifeplex on the way in, but managed to get stopped. On the way home it was slick, snow covered and poor visibility until we were west of Jellystone...closer we got to Starke county, the roads just got better. Side roads are snow covered. The cold is just crazy. I can't get warm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom