Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'll forward that to my daughter. She says she has someone in Whiteland to do it.
    guy who did mine years ago is in Florida now. Sure miss him

thanks db
    my nephew drew that up for us

I'm going tomorrow to get my revolver tattoo. It keeps getting rescheduled due to weather and family things...but I think tomorrow should finally work out!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'll forward that to my daughter. She says she has someone in Whiteland to do it.
    guy who did mine years ago is in Florida now. Sure miss him

thanks db
    my nephew drew that up for us
    Your nephew has some talent. It's one thing design something but it's a different beast understanding what the person wants

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Your nephew has some talent. It's one thing design something but it's a different beast understanding what the person wants

he's a damn fine kid. Got his degree in Mechanical Engineering from PU and is now working at Cummins. I let him and S talk about it, she's like a little sister to him, that means they communicate very well

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    As it turns out, it was what I was saying all along...crankshaft sensor. My daughter's fiancee had already replaced it with his dad's help so the next step was to check the wiring, which I did. It checked fine. The next step after that was the computer. Luckily, we found one on ebay for 35 bucks. It came in today so I plugged it in and still wouldn't start. i decided to retrace everything. When I looked at the sensor they put in, I found it wasn't fully seated. I pulled it out to make sure nothing was in the way and reinstalled it properly. It fired right up. DOH!
    :+1: Disregard my previous post...all but the YAY part. I really need to read the many pages you all post before I start responding I guess.

Congrats to Jagee on exceeding 1,000 in my absence as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom