• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    "Voluntary" early retirement. (As in, you can choose to take the buyout and leave or choose to stay only to get let go anyway and walk away with nothing.)
    Sounds like your making the smarter move then. I'm retiring in about a month. After 34 years I've deserved it! My gun buying will slow a bit also!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Morning Frosty! Ya lil ****er! How's your day going?
    it was going good till I saw you were on :lmfao: the boy decided I didn't need to sleep in this morning... And he just knocked over my full coffee cup!:xmad:

I'm going to go all rebel like and drive down the road! Yeah, i'm a bad ass.
    your crazy man! Your gonna have the police after you!!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like your making the smarter move then. I'm retiring in about a month. After 34 years I've deserved it! My gun buying will slow a bit also!

Yep. 28 years at this job for me. I'm too young to retire, so I'll just have to find another job. The buyout is just a lump sum--no steady income.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    it was going good till I saw you were on :lmfao: the boy decided I didn't need to sleep in this morning... And he just knocked over my full coffee cup!:xmad:

your crazy man! Your gonna have the police after you!!!
    Tell jr. Good job!! And the cops are always after me! They don't like the way I dress!:):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yep. 28 years at this job for me. I'm too young to retire, so I'll just have to find another job. The buyout is just a lump sum--no steady income.
    Never to young to retire! I'll be 53 when I walk out. But my wife is my sugar momma!! God I love her!:):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Tell jr. Good job!! And the cops are always after me! They don't like the way I dress!:):
    Nobody likes the way you dress, especially when your traveling with the twerking team, and no, it wasn't good... He's in solitare in his little play chair thing that I stub my toe on every morning...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nobody likes the way you dress, especially when your traveling with the twerking team, and no, it wasn't good... He's in solitare in his little play chair thing that I stub my toe on every morning...
    Sylvain rocks our new twerking uniform. Which consists of a hat and flip flops! Give Jr. A high five from uncle SkullDaddy!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom