• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mine starts right now. The kids are going swimming tomorrow at the hotel where grandma and grandpa are staying. Then we're all going out to dinner. Then we get some grown up time around here. I'm not sure I'll know how to handle that.
    Well, there are plenty of interweb sites that have plenty of instructions on how grown up can have fun during alone time! Or with others, or with groups of others!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm just not used to having the kids not be around. It will be weird for sure
    We didn't have a babysitter until my son was bout 2. My parents came over to pick him up. We waited all week for this moment! After they left, me and my wife went out to eat. We missed him so much we drove over to my parents house to pick him back up! We just couldn't stand being away from him! Our kids are grown up and I still hate being away from 'em!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We didn't have a babysitter until my son was bout 2. My parents came over to pick him up. We waited all week for this moment! After they left, me and my wife went out to eat. We missed him so much we drove over to my parents house to pick him back up! We just couldn't stand being away from him! Our kids are grown up and I still hate being away from 'em!

My kids go to a babysitter but that's only when I'm at work. If I'm home, so are they

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom