• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    San Diego is like that. But it's also in California! My wife left this morning for Nevada. Something with work. She'll be looking at houses while she's there. Be a nice change. But I'll miss Indiana!

My father lives in Arizona and loves the weather there. At least he did. I guess he's still there. Haven't spoken to him in years so I don't really know. On a different (and also very cool) note, I have a huge couch. It's a massive sectional that can easily seat 10 or so people. I also have hardwood floors. The couch is positioned in such a way that when the furnace kicks on the hot air goes in between two of the sections of it. Right now I feel like I have a heated couch....and it's very nice

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My father lives in Arizona and loves the weather there. At least he did. I guess he's still there. Haven't spoken to him in years so I don't really know. On a different (and also very cool) note, I have a huge couch. It's a massive sectional that can easily seat 10 or so people. I also have hardwood floors. The couch is positioned in such a way that when the furnace kicks on the hot air goes in between two of the sections of it. Right now I feel like I have a heated couch....and it's very nice
    I have my recliner sitting over a heating vent. And yes when the furnace kicks in its a great way to warm up! I love to get my Harley blanket my daughter got me and sit on the chair cover up. When the heat comes rushing up thru the cushions my blanket puffs up! Sure don't take much to please me anymore!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have my recliner sitting over a heating vent. And yes when the furnace kicks in its a great way to warm up! I love to get my Harley blanket my daughter got me and sit on the chair cover up. When the heat comes rushing up thru the cushions my blanket puffs up! Sure don't take much to please me anymore!

If I wasn't so lazy right now I would go get my snuggie :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's a girl thing! I've never seen a guy in one! And pray I never do! My wife has one that looks like the Cookie Monster! She loves it. Hard to get in the mood when your wife looks like the Cookie Monster. So of course I hate it!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's a girl thing! I've never seen a guy in one! And pray I never do! My wife has one that looks like the Cookie Monster! She loves it. Hard to get in the mood when your wife looks like the Cookie Monster. So of course I hate it!

Mine's black with skulls and crossbones all over it. Totally not girly. SNS has a camo one and he loves it too. As far as not being in the mood....well I'm currently wearing a jungle print muu muu. It's hideous but it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn in my life

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mine's black with skulls and crossbones all over it. Totally not girly. SNS has a camo one and he loves it too. As far as not being in the mood....well I'm currently wearing a jungle print muu muu. It's hideous but it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn in my life
    Well, muu muu are totally hot! LOL

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Love me some skulls! Got em on me and on most of my motorcycle stuff. Not sure what my fascination with skulls are, but I got em everywhere!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom