Raw oysters=
    yuck.gif

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    That doesn't sound bad, fried being the key word here, just can't get the "raw".

I ate A LOT of raw seafood in Thailand. Initially I was concerned about food poisoning, but I never once got sick. I frequently ate raw seafood off of street vendors carts in the tropical heat without issue. In various South East Asian nations I have eaten raw fish/sushi, raw shrimp ceviche, raw crab, raw blood cockle (a truly delicious but disgusting looking food), raw snails, raw eel, raw squid, raw octopus, and "dancing shrimp."

Dancing shrimp are raw live baby shrimp. They are stored in a covered bowl so they don't escape. When it is time to eat, the vendor scoops out some shrimp, mixes in some sauce and various ingredients. The acidic sauce and spicy chili cause the shrimp to literally begin jumping out of your bowl. The key is eating all of your food before it escapes.

283_25111658453_2778_n.jpg

Blood cockles are a small clam that have a red bloody liquid oozing out of them. They are either eaten raw or steamed. It is a food that is VERY easy to get sick on, so most foreigners cannot tolerate them and will get violently ill after eating.

3825875821_17be16a040.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dancing shrimp are raw live baby shrimp. They are stored in a covered bowl so they don't escape. When it is time to eat, the vendor scoops out some shrimp, mixes in some sauce and various ingredients. The acidic sauce and spicy chili cause the shrimp to literally begin jumping out of your bowl. The key is eating all of your food before it escapes.
    hA52227A1

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    lmao the classifieds profiteer just pm'd me
    You are mean and pick on poor ammo and gun flippers. :twocents:

Quote from his ad:

I am a little confused by a couple of negative comments...... If you have never sold a gun for more than you payed for it then you probably haven't been shooting, selling or trading for long. I have lost money and made money on transactions. So please pass by and quit wasting your energy on my postings. At least I am being honest and not hiding or lying about what I am doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom