Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Back from switching laundry loads and kneading the bread...hubby is watching some stupid movie where fish are eating people...I should note it is in Spanish, which we do not speak! LOL! He is truly bored. I keep expecting to hear snoring anytime now.

That tank looks great Caleb! The twins are pretty cute too CM....I do like the power washer idea.

What channel is that??? That movies sounds goooood.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got my new AR sights dialed in today. As it was when I built it, it was shooting about 1" to 1 1/2" left at 25 yards, got the iron sights moved and it's right on now.

Now, if I only knew how to shoot it???:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Send me a loaf of that homemade bread. Do you rub the crust with butter, like my mom used to do. Serve it hot with a couple of pats of butter on it? UUMMMM

Trying a new sourdough recipe today. It has sesame seeds on it. I do make white bread in loaves that have the melted butter on it when it comes out of the oven, but not today. I am trying to time it so it will come out of the oven about the same time the roast should be done.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dang, Spanish speaking fish that eat people, I need to see this!!!

I asked him if the fish was speaking Spanish too, and he said it was....he's silly. Usually when he watches the Spanish channel, it involves bikini clad senoritas for some sort of dating game....don't really know for sure what it is since we don't speak the language, but he likes the bikini girls.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Trying a new sourdough recipe today. It has sesame seeds on it. I do make white bread in loaves that have the melted butter on it when it comes out of the oven, but not today. I am trying to time it so it will come out of the oven about the same time the roast should be done.
    Sounds good enough to eat!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can not get to the pressure washer. Stored to deep in the shed.....:laugh:
    Wife just returned from helping her mother. Whew am I glad for the back up.

SF is smashing the Panthers. I so dislike Cam Newton.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, him and RJ3 at Washington. The media makes em sound like they are the next incarnation of Joe Montana, but I sure don't see it.

I will make no reference to the obvious racial aspect of this.
    Both RJ3 and Newton can run just like Vic can. All 3 are great athletes but to run the offense takes a lot more than strong/fast legs.

Manning is not a third the athlete as those 3 are but he makes up for that with hard work after the game. Watching tape, vision on the field and being an intelligent general running his troops.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I will make no reference to the obvious racial aspect of this.
    Both RJ3 and Newton can run just like Vic can. All 3 are great athletes but to run the offense takes a lot more than strong/fast legs.

Manning is not a third the athlete as those 3 are but he makes up for that with hard work after the game. Watching tape, vision on the field and being an intelligent general running his troops.

Exactly right, a great quarterback is more than a great athlete. He has got to have it between the ears and in the heart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom