• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    A new INGOer was asking in another thread how he could find members at a meet and greet. I posted the following. :D

Here are a few tips on how to find INGO members in public:
    1. Look for OD green, desert tan, or multicam

5. Finally, find the fat guys. INGO loves bacon.
    so now not only does my gun suck, but I'm fat??? Me and you are gonna have problems aren't we:rofl:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Only because its true! How's the cute baby doing Caleb?

Lightest sleeper I've ever met...you can't slowly crawl into bed without waking her up from across the room. Doing good otherwise...last week or two, she moved out of the newborn phase, she no longer looks like a newborn anymore. :'(

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Lightest sleeper I've ever met...you can't slowly crawl into bed without waking her up from across the room. Doing good otherwise...last week or two, she moved out of the newborn phase, she no longer looks like a newborn anymore. :'(
    My son was a light sleeper. Makes for interesting ways to walk across the room! They do grow up fast, enjoy her while ya can. My baby is 21! Makes me sad.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My son was a light sleeper. Makes for interesting ways to walk across the room! They do grow up fast, enjoy her while ya can. My baby is 21! Makes me sad.

Now I just have to get a big income, tired of making less then half of the national average income in America.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Unemployed at the moment. Worked for my grandfather at his restaurant, otherwise in a factory somewhere.

I hate factories...wish I could make money with my welder.
    Are you a certified welder? I've worked at the mills for 30 yrs. I've hated everyday of it. Shift work sucks! Most welders here make alright cash. They're always looking for good welders.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Are you a certified welder? I've worked at the mills for 30 yrs. I've hated everyday of it. Shift work sucks! Most welders here make alright cash. They're always looking for good welders.

Certified? no. I can't think of anything good about factories except it's an almost instant job if they hire you. The pay sucks, the people you work for sucks, the people with you sucks, the job you have to do sucks, all your wasted time sucks, and the fact they only keep you around for so long just restarts this cycle.

I worked at toyota once, made $14.65 an hour...great pay considering I started at $9, but thanks to a couple of *******s, two bastards team leaders got me fired. Two and a half years of my life, just down the ****ing drain.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Certified? no. I can't think of anything good about factories except it's an almost instant job if they hire you. The pay sucks, the people you work for sucks, the people with you sucks, the job you have to do sucks, all your wasted time sucks, and the fact they only keep you around for so long just restarts this cycle.

I worked at toyota once, made $14.65 an hour...great pay considering I started at $9, but thanks to a couple of *******s, two bastards team leaders got me fired. Two and a half years of my life, just down the ****ing drain.
    I started off working security at local bars. Pay sucked but got all my meals free and unlimited access to drunk chicks! Started working for the mills when I got married. Started off as a bricklayer. Now I'm a Foreman, so I get to watch people lay brick! But the money has kept me here! Ready to retire very soon.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I started off working security at local bars. Pay sucked but got all my meals free and unlimited access to drunk chicks! Started working for the mills when I got married. Started off as a bricklayer. Now I'm a Foreman, so I get to watch people lay brick! But the money has kept me here! Ready to retire very soon.

I have a hard time bringing myself to work a job I hate for 30 years, let alone 1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom