• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If I were to be brutally honest, I'd have to say its probably a good thing I couldn't afford to have it done when I was 19. I would have probably been stupid enough to do it.

All things happen for a reason. Fortunately for me, mine was covered by insurance. I really did want to give SNS a boy but apparently he has girly sperm. And after that last pregnancy my body just couldn't handle any more. I tend to not "take it easy". I worked up until the day I went into labor with both the girls and was back at work in less than 2 weeks with both of them. I know it wasn't good for me but that's just the type of person I am. I knew I would probably hurt myself (and any more kids) if I had more.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I always wanted many children. Was hoping for at least 5 or 6. But my Son was born with disabilities and we didn't want to take anytime away from him. It turned out perfect! It have the family I've always wanted!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I think it's absolutely stellar :lmfao:

I always wanted many children. Was hoping for at least 5 or 6. But my Son was born with disabilities and we didn't want to take anytime away from him. It turned out perfect! It have the family I've always wanted!

And again all things happen for a reason. Sometimes what we think we want is not what's best and it's not until later that we see it for what it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom