Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have some work to do and the Colts game to watch and the meet and eat in Greenwood that the crazy one and RnR are hosting.
    I have to go to the M&E as there have been blackmail threats made. Never should have let the crazy one leave with the picture.....:dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    We have some work to do and the Colts game to watch and the meet and eat in Greenwood that the crazy one and RnR are hosting.
    I have to go to the M&E as there have been blackmail threats made. Never should have let the crazy one leave with the picture.....:dunno:
    :wavey:
    No pics

No Video

You get nothing to use against me!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm back. My lovely bride got home from work and we had dinner.

Made a roast with potatos and carrots in the slow cooker last Sunday, we just finished it off.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    For some reason, I have been incredibly hungry since I got home. I ate a huge plate of onion rings and french fries as soon as I got here. Later my wife came home and made some chicken, rice and veggie stir fry. I ate a big bowl of that too. And I'm already on my second ginormous rum and coke. Maybe all that extra stuff is the reason my cold medicine doesn't seem to be working at all...:dunno:. Oh well, at least I'm full.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    For some reason, I have been incredibly hungry since I got home. I ate a huge plate of onion rings and french fries as soon as I got here. Later my wife came home and made some chicken, rice and veggie stir fry. I ate a big bowl of that too. And I'm already on my second ginormous rum and coke. Maybe all that extra stuff is the reason my cold medicine doesn't seem to be working at all...:dunno:. Oh well, at least I'm full.

I've been the same way the past few days. All I want to do is eat and sleep. I'm not sick or anything. I just want to stuff my face and be lazy

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There was a time that all that would have just been a light snack for me. It normally doesn't take much to fill me up these days. I'm already starting to regret eating that much.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So was I, but considering I got spayed after my 2 year old was born, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. If it is then I'm gonna have some words with my doc. Some not very nice words.

I got myself snipped many years ago too. It was kind of a funny situation. I had a doctor tell me he wouldn't do it unless I saw a shrink first because I was only 25 at the time. I told him that I had already given this plenty of serious thought and if he didn't want my money I'm sure somebody else will. My insurance at the time did not cover that and I certainly wasn't about to pay another doctor to tell me something I already knew.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom