• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I got myself snipped many years ago too. It was kind of a funny situation. I had a doctor tell me he wouldn't do it unless I saw a shrink first because I was only 25 at the time. I told him that I had already given this plenty of serious thought and if he didn't want my money I'm sure somebody else will. My insurance at the time did not cover that and I certainly wasn't about to pay another doctor to tell me something I already knew.

25 is kind of young but it should still be your choice. I was 30 when I found out I was pregnant with her and my doc kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do it. Yes, trust me, I'm sure. Sometimes I miss having a really little tiny one around but then I remember all the sleepless nights and vomit that goes along with it. I'm glad I got it done. It also makes *other* aspects of life much more fun and laid back. No more worries about "what if".

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    25 is kind of young but it should still be your choice. I was 30 when I found out I was pregnant with her and my doc kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do it. Yes, trust me, I'm sure. Sometimes I miss having a really little tiny one around but then I remember all the sleepless nights and vomit that goes along with it. I'm glad I got it done. It also makes *other* aspects of life much more fun and laid back. No more worries about "what if".

It took my wife a few years to be OK with it but I had no regrets, and still don't.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think that's one of those decisions that you either want it or you don't. Each person knows whether or not they want more children. Some people make that decision earlier than others.

If I were to be brutally honest, I'd have to say its probably a good thing I couldn't afford to have it done when I was 19. I would have probably been stupid enough to do it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I never had it done

neither did the hubby

I just can't get pregnant easy. my children are all very well planned, despite what I say any other time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom