• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Our roads are the same but they are trying to keep the slop cleared off. Course these are county roads and quite frankly they are smoother with piles of snow on them

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    They never un-sucked. Like driving off road on terrible terrain. Hit a clear patch and then right back to teeth jarring bravo Sierra.
    I give the city a -10 on this one.
    If it makes you feel better avon, brownsburg, Danville, speedway, Plainfield, and west 10th street are all about the same... Awful! I saw 12 slide offs between girls school and country club road on 10th this afternoon... It. Was. INSANE!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    At least you got some. When the weather is nasty we shut off internet ordering sometimes. Some folks live in areas that don't get plowed at all and we don't want out drivers getting stuck. Last night I was delivering but only to areas really close to us or right on a main road
    Can you not set it to only accept carry-out orders? I know I've tried ordering before and gotten the message, "This store is only accepting orders for carryout at this time."

I'm not sure how disabling your internet ordering reflects in your numbers but I can tell you that every time I can't order online I order from somewhere else. I don't really like talking on the phone :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom