• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Not really. I don't fight like a girl. Hair pulling and smacking is for kids. Well sometimes it's for grown ups but that's usually in an entirely different situation

naughty.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Its a good thing some of my teeth are already designed to be removed. The roads out there are doing a good job trying to rattle them loose. For a short week, it sure feels awful dang long! At least there's light at the end of the tunnel now!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's all good, I got one from Pizza Doughmain on Brookville. I'll order one from the hut next time!

At least you got some. When the weather is nasty we shut off internet ordering sometimes. Some folks live in areas that don't get plowed at all and we don't want out drivers getting stuck. Last night I was delivering but only to areas really close to us or right on a main road

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Its a good thing some of my teeth are already designed to be removed. The roads out there are doing a good job trying to rattle them loose. For a short week, it sure feels awful dang long! At least there's light at the end of the tunnel now!

Much better today, than it has been for the last few days.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    At least you got some. When the weather is nasty we shut off internet ordering sometimes. Some folks live in areas that don't get plowed at all and we don't want out drivers getting stuck. Last night I was delivering but only to areas really close to us or right on a main road

I understand that, I used to deliver, it sucked when it was like this out.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I understand that, I used to deliver, it sucked when it was like this out.

A lot of people DON'T understand it. I got screamed at by more than one person last night who just had to have their pizza. I told them they could place a carryout order but they would have to come get it. One lady told me that she couldn't come get it because the weather was too bad to be driving in. I had to just bite my tongue. I wonder how she thinks pizzas get delivered....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The kids are out running around so its just the wife and I for dinner. I think we're gonna have some soup and sammiches. Just sounds really good on a night like this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A lot of people DON'T understand it. I got screamed at by more than one person last night who just had to have their pizza. I told them they could place a carryout order but they would have to come get it. One lady told me that she couldn't come get it because the weather was too bad to be driving in. I had to just bite my tongue. I wonder how she thinks pizzas get delivered....

And this surprises you at all....really.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The kids are out running around so its just the wife and I for dinner. I think we're gonna have some soup and sammiches. Just sounds really good on a night like this.

I haven't decided what I'm eating. The kids just ate some chicken fries and potato chips. I'll probably just wait until my worse half gets home from work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom