Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    FYI, if a tire dealer ever tried to sell you a set of FUSION tires, kick them in the nuts.

I was really tight on money back in June and needed tires. My garage had just started offering these and gave me a deal.
    Even with regular (5-7k miles) rotation they wore out in 6 months/32,000 miles. I was given another set at 1/2 price due to the warranty, but when these are gone I'm getting something else.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy CT2. How was your "one" day of work this week???
    A complete waste of time. I was supposed to put weatherstripping around 2 overhead doors. Nobody unpacked it, it was all curled up, it's 30*outside. It's a plastic/rubber combination.:noway: without breaking it.

I gave the GM my :twocents:, he agreed.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Cracked ribs, broken collar bones (both sides) nose (4 times) right mandible hinge, bones in hands......Had a lot of "Fun"

Ok you beat me with the nose, and collar bone. I did get my mandible hinge completely shattered (that surgery was fun :rolleyes:) and chipped a piece of bone in my knee off. That felt great for the 10 years I had it rolling around in there.

Hi everyone!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok you beat me with the nose, and collar bone. I did get my mandible hinge completely shattered (that surgery was fun :rolleyes:) and chipped a piece of bone in my knee off. That felt great for the 10 years I had it rolling around in there.

Hi everyone!

I forgot about the bone chip that is still floating around in my right elbow. Shattered by right angle. I do get enthusiastic about what ever I am doing..........:)

Hope you all had a great Friday...........:)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Evening RNR!!! Are you a cooking maniac tonight???

Not yet. I have to brew some more motivation first. I will be at some point tonight. Deviled eggs, sausage balls, and bacon bombs this evening. I may make the base for the cheesecake fruit salad and add the fruit in the morning, but I haven't decided yet

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I forgot about the bone chip that is still floating around in my right elbow. Shattered by right angle. I do get enthusiastic about what ever I am doing..........:)

Hope you all had a great Friday...........:)

I jumped off of something when I was about 6. I landed on my hands and knees and chipped a bone, It was rolling around in there until I was 16 and had surgery on it. Hurt like hell for all of those years too

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was really tight on money back in June and needed tires. My garage had just started offering these and gave me a deal.
    Even with regular (5-7k miles) rotation they wore out in 6 months/32,000 miles. I was given another set at 1/2 price due to the warranty, but when these are gone I'm getting something else.
    I had some fusion tires - lasted me something like 40k miles but I didn't pay much for them. Car only has 60k on it and it's 7 years old so they lasted me several years :).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I grind my own but I don't roast them. Most people I know are too lazy to do anything more than just scoop stuff out of a can.

We have been buying the green Guatemalan beans and roasting them in the hot air popcorn popper. It is cheaper and delicious! The roasting has to be done outside though as the chaff blows all over and makes a mess. It was almost 40 today so I figured it was a good day to run out of roasted beans.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The main reason I grind my own beans is because I've found its possible to get a much better tasting cup of coffee without spending a lot of $$$ on the really expensive stuff. The beans I get usually cost less than buying the name brand ready to use stuff and to me it has a much better flavor.

We started out doing this because I was beginning to wonder what they were adding since all of the ground coffee was giving us indigestion constantly. Then we took it one step further and started on the green beans because it was cheaper and even better flavor!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom