Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    So now we're playing semantics. No I'm not from Hawaii. I've been there to visit and it is very pretty but I do not call it home. Does Hawaii even have rednecks?

I would say yes, especially once you get out of the tourist traps. I'm sure that more than just a couple rednecks have visited/moved there.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I honestly have no idea. I think he's an idiot though
    Idiocy and Redneckedness [word?] are not mutually exclusive :).

I think he's a bit silly myself but I'm sure a lot of that is for the show. If there weren't cameras would he act the same way and say the same things? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Love that they are always rolling around with paintball guns :).

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Idiocy and Redneckedness [word?] are not mutually exclusive :).

I think he's a bit silly myself but I'm sure a lot of that is for the show. If there weren't cameras would he act the same way and say the same things? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Love that they are always rolling around with paintball guns :).

I will say that he rocks that hair like no one else can

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I dont want an Aimpoint...

I figured my build out tonight.....

On my new M1A scout I want to run it like this

M1AM14minidotmount-Copy.gif

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Was mostly joking for the simple fact that I have an AimPoint and it's obviously a red dot but is the 'scope' style and not the reflex design in the RMR/Eot.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    F's to that dude. He designed a gun that was shot at me and actually worked.... if he had designed a jennings 22 and thats what insurgents used I would be sorry he passed
    Do you blame the designer of the tool, the manufacturer of the tool, the user of the tool, or the tool itself?

Even if I had been shot at or by an [insert designer or manufacturer's name here] gun I certainly wouldn't blame the [designer/manufacturer] of the firearm... I'd blame the person that shot me [or at me].

Just my two cents - obviously I'm not trying to change your mind but just found your point of view interesting so I elaborated mine a bit.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you blame the designer of the tool, the manufacturer of the tool, the user of the tool, or the tool itself?

Even if I had been shot at or by an [insert designer or manufacturer's name here] gun I certainly wouldn't blame the [designer/manufacturer] of the firearm... I'd blame the person that shot me [or at me].

Just my two cents - obviously I'm not trying to change your mind but just found your point of view interesting so I elaborated mine a bit.

:+1:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

Yep I do.. if he hadnt existed the taliban and Insurgents would have been using Jennings and glocks and we could have rolled through iraq and afghanistan in 20 minutes...

Heck we could have conquered iraq with just a dozen delta force commandos or just 1 chuck norris with a BB gun

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yep I do.. if he hadnt existed the taliban and Insurgents would have been using Jennings and glocks and we could have rolled through iraq and afghanistan in 20 minutes...

Heck we could have conquered iraq with just a dozen delta force commandos or just 1 chuck norris with a BB gun
    Blasphemy and the dumbest thing I've heard all day...

...Chuck Norris needs no BB gun...

:laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Although I see your point that's a lot like blaming gun manufacturers for mass shootings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom