• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Wow. It sounds like they did their best to make things right. That's kind of surprising, many big companies will do almost anything to deny involvement or distance themselves from situations like this.
    According to the article they tried for a while to do that but once the cat is out of the bag it's kind of hard to get the cat back into the bag.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Seriously? You've met me. Do I look even remotely Hawaiian??? I didn't think I needed to add purple to it
    So you are saying that all people from Hawaii must look a specific way? Surely you know there are people that share your skin tone that live in Hawaii and they do, from time to time, marry others with the same skin tone and have children in Hawaii, right? :)

You notice I asked, 'You're from Hawaii?' and I didn't say, 'But you don't look Hawaiian...' :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So you are saying that all people from Hawaii must look a specific way? Surely you know there are people that share your skin tone that live in Hawaii and they do, from time to time, marry others with the same skin tone and have children in Hawaii, right? :)

You notice I asked, 'You're from Hawaii?' and I didn't say, 'But you don't look Hawaiian...' :)

So now we're playing semantics. No I'm not from Hawaii. I've been there to visit and it is very pretty but I do not call it home. Does Hawaii even have rednecks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom