Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Holy Mother Of God. I have been building cookie ingredient jars. My wife gets 24 Ball jars and puts everything (dry ingredients) in them with a cookie recipe. Some chocolate chip....some oatmeal raisin.
    What a chore. It all goes in in layers so it is pretty. Has to be pretty.....:)

I suggested (man think) that we measure up everything into a large bowl, get out the seldom if ever used industrial sized mixer I got her many years ago and blend, measure and fill the jars.
    Yes, I got the look and then got popped in the shoulder.
    Yes, I shut up and made the jars......Pretty........:)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Wife is headed to the Immediate Care since her Dr. is on vacation for the holidays and nobody else seems to be able to get her in...

Couple weeks ago she had bronchitis on the verge of pneumonia and has been on antibioitics but is getting to where it's hard for her to breathe... Thinking she may have moved into pneumonia.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah... She's all like, 'I don't have time for this,' and I was like, 'If you don't make time, you could die - you need to go to the doctor.'

Priorities... A Christmas party is not more important than one's life!

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Dang Mike. Hopefully she be on the mend quickly. Sick is no way to spend the holidays. Positive thoughts your direction.
    Wife is headed to the Immediate Care since her Dr. is on vacation for the holidays and nobody else seems to be able to get her in...

Couple weeks ago she had bronchitis on the verge of pneumonia and has been on antibioitics but is getting to where it's hard for her to breathe... Thinking she may have moved into pneumonia.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The women often don't realize they are as sick as what they really are. Get her in asap Mike.

Truth. We feel like we have other things more important and can't afford to be sick. When I was pregnant with my 4 year old I caught a cold which turned into something nasty which then morphed into something even nastier. When I literally could not stop coughing and my lips were turning blue I was physically forced to be driven to a hospital. We can't help it. We think the world will end it we aren't well enough to take care of the kids, the house, etc. I think I've probably called into work half a dozen times my entire life. Two of those times were because I went into labor. However, both of those times I was back at work in less than two weeks.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Getting ready to head out to the range for a minute, my new PSA AR15-M4 upper just arrived. Got it all slapped together, oiled up and ready to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom