• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As far as intoxication goes I'm really enjoying the place I'm at now. I'm happy and silly, but not intoxicated to the point that I can't function. It would be utterly tragic if I couldn't type well enough to post on INGO

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not sure how many dont drink at all, ever (for like religious reasons or other). :dunno:

I dont drink beer ot wine but I can drink cider on occasion.

I'm sure there are some who don't ever drink for whatever reasons they have. Personally I enjoy it but I've cut back so much that at this point just 1 or 2 drinks makes me feel happy and silly. I used to have to drink 3 times that much to feel anything. That just wasn't good for me though and I know it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm sure there are some who don't ever drink for whatever reasons they have. Personally I enjoy it but I've cut back so much that at this point just 1 or 2 drinks makes me feel happy and silly. I used to have to drink 3 times that much to feel anything. That just wasn't good for me though and I know it.

I have like a single drink once a year, not even something strong, so I never been to the point of being silly. :):

Also I dont mind desserts with alcohol in them but you probably have to eat 100 of them to be drunk. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom