• Status
    Not open for further replies.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    How can she not be? You got 2 out of 1, that sounds like you are a good businessman. :)
    I think I got a good deal. Remington 700 was actually a trade w/ cash deal. My bud really wanted my 700 & I liked his 1187. So, we traded rifle for shotgun with $400 cash on his end of the deal.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    That's my intent. Hopefully, for the sake of my marriage, I maintain my self control, lol.
    :laugh:When I snagged my Commander on gunbroker, I almost won two auctions! I had auto-bid set on about 7 different Colt's. Someone outbid me within a couple minutes of close on the second one, so I cancelled my bidding on it. Would have rather had the second one. It was a 1958 Commander LNIB (never fired) out of an estate sale. some elder gent bought it new & just kept it in the safe. Lord it was beautiful!

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Have not fired the M&P. Fondled one up at BGF one day. Seemed nice, but I'm more of a "classics" kinda guy. Not big on 9mm either. I do miss the 9mm I used to own though. It was a Springfield P9 (CZ-75 clone).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom