• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    My luck, I would have won them both. Then I would have had to sell them both to pay for a hotel stay! :):

I'm dreaming of Pythons and Anacondas at the moment, but man, they carry a premium.

:laugh:When I snagged my Commander on gunbroker, I almost won two auctions! I had auto-bid set on about 7 different Colt's. Someone outbid me within a couple minutes of close on the second one, so I cancelled my bidding on it. Would have rather had the second one. It was a 1958 Commander LNIB (never fired) out of an estate sale. some elder gent bought it new & just kept it in the safe. Lord it was beautiful!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I have not tried a Shield. I'd like to handle one, but haven't had the opportunity yet. What did you like about it?
    The M&P9C reminded me of the Glock 26. Similar in size and weight. I haven't shot a Shield 9mm yet either. I'm hoping to get the chance sometime soon.

I have a constant battle with size of handgun and how many rounds are in the magazine and ready to rock.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    The M&P9C reminded me of the Glock 26. Similar in size and weight. I haven't shot a Shield 9mm yet either. I'm hoping to get the chance sometime soon.

I have a constant battle with size of handgun and how many rounds are in the magazine and ready to rock.
    That wouldn't bother me, I don't think. My EDC is my Commander (8 rd. magazine)
    2ahbdsl.jpg

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    That wouldn't bother me, I don't think. My EDC is my Commander (8 rd. magazine)
    2ahbdsl.jpg
    Nice setup! I use to carry a few extra magazines (usually just one,) but lately I've been leaning towards the double stack handguns that have a lighter loaded weight so I can free up some pocket and belt space.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Nice setup! I use to carry a few extra magazines (usually just one,) but lately I've been leaning towards the double stack handguns that have a lighter loaded weight so I can free up some pocket and belt space.
    Thank you! When I carry double-stack weapon, I usually only carry one extra magazine. With a revolver I usually carry 2 speed-loaders.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :laugh: Never knew Wallet, but his reputation is renowned.

Wallet wasn't a member, it was simply a wallet. A poster claimed that a cop stole his wallet and made up some ridiculous story about how it was missing. I researched the OP's background and posted his extensive criminal history that contradicted his story. That really got the ball rolling and encouraged other members. One person went so far as to find the OP's wife on Facebook and make memes out of her picture. Eventually everyone began posting pictures of a wallet doing interesting things and started referring to it as "Wallet." Due to my great investigative skills, I managed to track down Wallet. I found out that Wallet fled to Thailand, went to the red light district, and turned into a drug addict!!!!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Thank you! When I carry double-stack weapon, I usually only carry one extra magazine. With a revolver I usually carry 2 speed-loaders.
    Fun Fact: Last week I shot my first revolver. It was Chezuki's. A .357 I believe. I may be wrong. I don't remember what manufacturer or model it was. I only remember how light the trigger was :laugh:
    Thanks for the link! :ingo:
    No problem :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I started reading the knife contest rant thingy thread.
    The OP alone is quite long :faint: and now the whole thread is like 11 pages long. :faint:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Wallet wasn't a member, it was simply a wallet. A poster claimed that a cop stole his wallet and made up some ridiculous story about how it was missing. I researched the OP's background and posted his extensive criminal history that contradicted his story. That really got the ball rolling and encouraged other members. One person went so far as to find the OP's wife on Facebook and make memes out of her picture. Eventually everyone began posting pictures of a wallet doing interesting things and started referring to it as "Wallet." Due to my great investigative skills, I managed to track down Wallet. I found out that Wallet fled to Thailand, went to the red light district, and turned into a drug addict!!!!

OMG Wallet pictures are back! :faint:
    FTW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom