• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I never said it was a bad day I just don't don't like rain. cloudy doesn't bother me but I don't like rain.

How can you not like Rain when it does such good things... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKy69sE4VY&ob=av2e

Anybody else notice how Luke Bryan looks a lot like our own OneBadV8? Just saying... how much do we know about what OBV8 really does, he's been missing in action a lot on the weekends lately.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    How can you not like Rain when it does such good things... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKy69sE4VY&ob=av2e

Anybody else notice how Luke Bryan looks a lot like our own OneBadV8? Just saying... how much do we know about what OBV8 really does, he's been missing in action a lot on the weekends lately.

Because whiskey makes my girl sleepy:(

and as far as OBV8. I aint saying :whistle:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I think I never have liked the looks of the Rugar Marks. Something about the slant. Makes them look like space guns. LOL!

Looks aren't everything...:D

The Ruger 22/45 have more of a 1911 style grip, but they are all polymer frames, and though I love my polymer Glock, I don't really want a polymer Ruger because of how you have to break them down to clean them.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This is the Ruger I'm looking at. What do y'all think of this one?

Ruger® Mark III™ Target Rimfire Pistol Model 10101

I know, I know... I'm breaking the rules of the Status Update Thread by having a meaningful firearms discussion, but I would like your opinions.

That is the model I have. I love it I just can't find mags for it I also added a BSA red dot to it.

I think I never have liked the looks of the Rugar Marks. Something about the slant. Makes them look like space guns. LOL!

The Ruger 22/45 have more of a 1911 style grip, but they are all polymer frames, and though I love my polymer Glock, I don't really want a polymer Ruger because of how you have to break them down to clean them.

Rayne is right the 22/35 is styled after the 1911's. that's why the high slant in the grip.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

I know that is what DarkRose says too, but I am picky. LOL! What can I say.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom