• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I really didn't feel like cooking, so I decided to brave the weather and hit up a drive thru. After warming up and chiseling out my car, I braved the weather (BTW, the roads in Plainfield have not been touched!) and head to Hardee's for some chicken fingers. All goes well until I'm pulling away and try to roll up my window... Pop! I jumps off track and drops crookedly down inside the door. The snow has started and is coming down pretty good at this point.

Long story short, I just spent an hour kneeling in my iced over gravel driveway pulling my door panel and resetting the window track. All by the light of an LED head lamp.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really didn't feel like cooking, so I decided to brave the weather and hit up a drive thru. After warming up and chiseling out my car, I braved the weather (BTW, the roads in Plainfield have not been touched!) and head to Hardee's for some chicken fingers. All goes well until I'm pulling away and try to roll up my window... Pop! I jumps off track and drops crookedly down inside the door. The snow has started and is coming down pretty good at this point.

Long story short, I just spent an hour kneeling in my iced over gravel driveway pulling my door panel and resetting the window track. All by the light of an LED head lamp.

Been there done that.....:(:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Oh bummer. Glad you got it taken care of at least. I didn't want to cook tonight either but I did anyway. And now I have some butter cookies in the oven courtesy of my new Christmas mixer and cookie press

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Oh bummer. Glad you got it taken care of at least. I didn't want to cook tonight either but I did anyway. And now I have some butter cookies in the oven courtesy of my new Christmas mixer and cookie press

I ended up cooking anyway... Furthering the pointlessness of the whole exercise. :rolleyes:

I decide to reward my perseverance by pitching the now horribly cold chicken fingers and sloppily pan-searing a flat iron.

408283276.jpg

:rockwoot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I ended up cooking anyway... Furthering the pointlessness of the whole exercise. :rolleyes:

I decide to reward my perseverance by pitching the now horribly cold chicken fingers and sloppily pan-searing a flat iron.

408283276.jpg

Looks good! I made some peppercorn herb pork chops followed by butter cookies shaped like Christmas trees

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

408283276.jpg

Got home at 9:30. had to work on driveway, fix garage door opener, start beef jerky cooking, and ifnally sat down to eat a sandwich supper at 11:00. now I see this... you are too cruel! looks AWESOME! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom