Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been to a couple of HandK's training sessions and the wife went to Ladies Day a while back. I get a kick out the "point & shoot" training. Bad guy always gets 80% of the shots in the crotch when the women are shooting.

The bullet goes where you are looking just like throwing a baseball. Hmmmmm, wonder why the ladies are shooting there.....:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have seen that several times. New shooters don't overthink it.

She ran the .22's near perfectly. Once we put a .38 in her hands she had some issues with the recoil but after that she was fine. She ran one of my 1911's a bit. Just a tad to much for her but she was grinning ear to ear.

Funny how once you get an anti to the range they just smile.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Any day at the range is good.

We will also be working with this lady on some self defense. She was roughed up pretty good.
    Sorry to hear that. Weaponless self defense is a must. I always have my gun on me as much as possible, but you gotta know how to defend yourself empty handed too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry to hear that. Weaponless self defense is a must. I always have my gun on me as much as possible, but you gotta know how to defend yourself empty handed too.

Yep, my wife & her daughter took those classes. Kept the step daughter from getting raped in Morrocco.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That doesn't sound pleasant. I've heard that Morocco is a dangerous place for women.

It was a Moroccan acquaintance. She broke his nose in the struggle and was screaming. 3 Amer boys also there for a college study program heard her and came to the rescue. The local Moroccans did nothing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was a Moroccan acquaintance. She broke his nose in the struggle and was screaming. 3 Amer boys also there for a college study program heard her and came to the rescue. The local Moroccans did nothing.

We no longer have any desire to go off continent. No love for us out there just our money.

Glad the daughter is OK but even surviving these experiences has an effect.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Before she went over there, and she was there for 9 months, she kept telling us that we "didn't understand them". WE tried to warn her, my wife and I are both educated in school and the ways of the world. Of course we were old & stupid.

She changed her tune after I had to spend $1800 to rescue her and get her out of there. The guy's father is a high govt official, there was questions on if she would be allowed to leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom