Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Worked out ok Sam. It will help getting 10 extra hrs. on the machine. May still have to do some Sat. though. Your day ok?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    First day after a holiday weekend, I figured things would be slow, I'll be much busier tomorrow. Wife is working today, so I have the house to myself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pretty well. We spent some time doing some handgun training with a friend of ours. She was not a gun person until she was mugged. Now she wants to protect herself. Spent some time figuring out what she is capable of handling. Looks like it will be a wheel gun. May go back tomorrow and do some more with her. She is a natural shot. Kinda scary....:)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    No, as soon as I start something, someone will call. I have accounts on central time, I can get calls until 6:00 our time.
    I forgot that part.
    Pretty well. We spent some time doing some handgun training with a friend of ours. She was not a gun person until she was mugged. Now she wants to protect herself. Spent some time figuring out what she is capable of handling. Looks like it will be a wheel gun. May go back tomorrow and do some more with her. She is a natural shot. Kinda scary....:)
    Is her name Anne? Howdy CM

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Only if your a mugger, or her husband.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have been to a couple of HandK's training sessions and the wife went to Ladies Day a while back. I get a kick out the "point & shoot" training. Bad guy always gets 80% of the shots in the crotch when the women are shooting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom