Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    hey, I was trying to be nice!!

my hubby woke me up at 4:30 this morning, asked me to roll over, the cold I have is making me snore. When I woke up, I realized I had not moved all night. I didn't realize how tired I was from not sleeping well the past few nights.
    Been sitting in the living room since 5ish.. not heard one cough from the boy. I feel so much better about that

When he snores I just elbow him until he rolls over. Although in a king size bed sometimes I have to actually scoot over just to elbow him :n00b:

5ish sounds close.......Had to go Pee-pee and just stayed up..............I know, TMI

I have a bladder the size of a walnut. Seriously, I had to have it stretched when I was a little kid and it's STILL only half the size it should be. I have to wake up to pee about 6 times a night. No exaggeration.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm laughing at the news anchors on fox this morning. They were just showing pictures of Laporte County and how they got close to foot of snow, thanks to lake affect snow. They are amazed at what lake affect snow can do.... ummm yeah, I used to live up there, nothing new to me. The granddaughter was playing in a couple of inches of snow yesterday, Lake affect snow!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm laughing at the news anchors on fox this morning. They were just showing pictures of Laporte County and how they got close to foot of snow, thanks to lake affect snow. They are amazed at what lake affect snow can do.... ummm yeah, I used to live up there, nothing new to me. The granddaughter was playing in a couple of inches of snow yesterday, Lake affect snow!

Why do people freak out at the first snow every winter? I mean, really...it happens every flippin' year

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I grew up in the mountains in east Tennessee. When it snowed, it SNOWED. It was ugly and it was scary

yep... I still love it though!!

we lived 3 years in Lewisburg TN. Dad told us the first year we moved that we wouldn't need our sleds and stuff, "They don't get snow where we're moving".
    guess what.... first year, snow like crazy!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    yep... I still love it though!!

we lived 3 years in Lewisburg TN. Dad told us the first year we moved that we wouldn't need our sleds and stuff, "They don't get snow where we're moving".
    guess what.... first year, snow like crazy!!

Oh yeah, It certainly does snow there. And when it does, it snows like mad!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh yeah, It certainly does snow there. And when it does, it snows like mad!!

oh yes, it did!

Dad still will tell tales how people couldn't get around, no snow removal equipment. He got out and drove no problem. But when you're used to it!

Such beautiful country down there. I'm glad I am in Indiana, but I do miss that time of my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom