Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He is the last on my mothers side. They are all gone now.
    I was lucky enough to see him while we were on Vacation. I made 2 stops (going and coming back) to see him as he told me it would be the last I saw him. He was a Veteran.

What is the Red head about?????

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the boy is not going to like me this afternoon. I am going to go to the school and pick up some work for him to do .. 4 days is to many days to not pick up homework

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was looking for my cables last week to get the rigs ready for winter and they are not to be found. I think the SIL has them in his van. Both trucks have new battery's and belts so I am comfortable issues will be minimal this winter.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was looking for my cables last week to get the rigs ready for winter and they are not to be found. I think the SIL has them in his van. Both trucks have new battery's and belts so I am comfortable issues will be minimal this winter.

don't jinx yourself!!!!

confidence always seems to jinx people

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    don't jinx yourself!!!!

confidence always seems to jinx people

:+1: We have no idea what killed his battery tonight. Absolutely no idea at all. I'm just glad I hadn't gone to bed yet and hadn't had anything to drink. I couldn't just leave him there. And although I have plenty of kitties to share the bed with, it just isn't the same :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :+1: We have no idea what killed his battery tonight. Absolutely no idea at all. I'm just glad I hadn't gone to bed yet and hadn't had anything to drink. I couldn't just leave him there. And although I have plenty of kitties to share the bed with, it just isn't the same :):
    I would have no problem leaving my hubby.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    A breed of his own? That's an understatement. And although he has friends, he doesn't have many at 5 in the morning :):

hey, I was trying to be nice!!

my hubby woke me up at 4:30 this morning, asked me to roll over, the cold I have is making me snore. When I woke up, I realized I had not moved all night. I didn't realize how tired I was from not sleeping well the past few nights.
    Been sitting in the living room since 5ish.. not heard one cough from the boy. I feel so much better about that

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    5:00 AM is a stretch.

Most of my really good friends have moved outside of Marion County. The few that are left close are not well health wise and would come to help but I would not bother them.

These days I see no reason for me to be out at that hour any more unless responding to a call for help......:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    hey, I was trying to be nice!!

my hubby woke me up at 4:30 this morning, asked me to roll over, the cold I have is making me snore. When I woke up, I realized I had not moved all night. I didn't realize how tired I was from not sleeping well the past few nights.
    Been sitting in the living room since 5ish.. not heard one cough from the boy. I feel so much better about that

5ish sounds close.......Had to go Pee-pee and just stayed up..............I know, TMI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom