• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sound asleep and his coughing did not wake me up last night. So the cough syrup with codeine worked!!

I still feel so bad I didn't take him in sooner.

any plans for today?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning shadow

how are ya?

I really like the redhead today.. not as trashy as some of them... which I am not complaining. I just hide them if I don't like them

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    morning shadow

how are ya?

I really like the redhead today.. not as trashy as some of them... which I am not complaining. I just hide them if I don't like them
    Thank you MrsG - i wish some other people would learn that -- you'll like the next 2 days then - i found some celtic warrior women (full clothed) :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thank you MrsG - i wish some other people would learn that -- you'll like the next 2 days then - i found some celtic warrior women (full clothed) :)

what is so hard about clicking the little x, turning the channel, shutting it off, not eating there, not shopping there

if more people would just move on from something they don't like instead of trying to get it banned or shut down or.... :soapbox:

ok, I think I'm done

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah I need to by another set of cables so we can keep some in BOTH cars. When I get my little green machine running again (yeah right) I might even buy a third set :):

wait.. you had to go jump start someone?

had a guy come into work one day ask if someone inside could give him a jump, boss said yeah, where's your car.... a mile or so east of here.... seriously? you walked past how many businesses for over a mile to stop here and ask for help? Boss apologized and told him he thought it was closer, couldn't help him out.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    wait.. you had to go jump start someone?

had a guy come into work one day ask if someone inside could give him a jump, boss said yeah, where's your car.... a mile or so east of here.... seriously? you walked past how many businesses for over a mile to stop here and ask for help? Boss apologized and told him he thought it was closer, couldn't help him out.

Yeah SNS had a dead battery up at 34th and Arlington. I'm glad I wasn't drinking after work tonight!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am not sure what the red head is about but I am sure it will be explained.

Mrs. G I am prepping to go back south to Irmo SC. My uncle passed last Friday. Sister and I will be making that journey.

Glad the boy is doing better.

Shadow, good to see you back.....:):

RnR.....:wavey:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am not sure what the red head is about but I am sure it will be explained.

Mrs. G I am prepping to go back south to Irmo SC. My uncle passed last Friday. Sister and I will be making that journey.

Glad the boy is doing better.

Shadow, good to see you back.....:):

RnR.....:wavey:

sorry to hear about your Uncle. I literally feel your pain, my Uncle passed Sunday. WWII vet, wonderful happy man. My Moms generation is all gone now, he was the last of the 5 brothers and sisters to die.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom