• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the noise from next door is driving me insane! I have closed all my windows and turned the tv up. I can still hear them. problem being, they are mexican and speak no English.. no way they will understand me

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    the noise from next door is driving me insane! I have closed all my windows and turned the tv up. I can still hear them. problem being, they are mexican and speak no English.. no way they will understand me

That's the worst. I have Mexican neighbors but they're generally pretty quiet. Every once in a while I'll hear their carnival music pretty loud on the weekends but we're up pretty late anyway so it doesn't bother me too much. At least with them, their kids speak English

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's the worst. I have Mexican neighbors but they're generally pretty quiet. Every once in a while I'll hear their carnival music pretty loud on the weekends but we're up pretty late anyway so it doesn't bother me too much. At least with them, their kids speak English

they have been going at it since 5pm. I am going to bed soon and they are in their backyard, right next to my bedroom window.. Like I said, I'll give them until 10.. I think that is the time for noise ordinance

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I would just mysteriously find them on top of my gas grill all summer. Walk out the back door and 2 or 3 week, sometimes 4 would be sitting there. They were all so good!!!

Ah, you have tomato fairies. That's good.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    they have been going at it since 5pm. I am going to bed soon and they are in their backyard, right next to my bedroom window.. Like I said, I'll give them until 10.. I think that is the time for noise ordinance

I'm pretty sure it's 10. I will never understand how people can be so rude. We're very late night people but we do out best to keep quiet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom