Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    A lady at work said she wanted tomatoes. I gave her directions, and a phone # to call. Never called or showed. So, I took her mators. Snooze you .....

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I knew what I was cooking and the boy vetoed it, so I made something else

In my house no one has veto powers. I'm the one that cooks. I'm the one that does the dishes afterward. Hell, I'm even the one that serves it up into plates and brings it out of the kitchen. I will take other suggestions "into consideration" but there is no veto allowed :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    In my house no one has veto powers. I'm the one that cooks. I'm the one that does the dishes afterward. Hell, I'm even the one that serves it up into plates and brings it out of the kitchen. I will take other suggestions "into consideration" but there is no veto allowed :):

he doesn't always get veto power.. I didn't feel like an argument tonight. Been fighting with his Dad all evening, one boy is enough at a time

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Come on, lets be real here. These mator's don't last forever. She was all about it all summer long. Never showed. WTH

I would just mysteriously find them on top of my gas grill all summer. Walk out the back door and 2 or 3 week, sometimes 4 would be sitting there. They were all so good!!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    he doesn't always get veto power.. I didn't feel like an argument tonight. Been fighting with his Dad all evening, one boy is enough at a time

I feel like things are weird around my house if I don't fight with the man at least once a day :):

I couldn't and won't, live with that, just sayin. I have feelings also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom