• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When you blow your nose, do you blow one nostril at a time?

I've tried it both ways. It doesn't seem to matter :(

I've dealt with chronic ear crap since I was a kid. It's weird though. It's not an inner ear thing. It's like a stabbing pain in the spot behind your ear. Like right where the cartilage of your ear meets your skull. Damn it hurts!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've tried it both ways. It doesn't seem to matter :(

I've dealt with chronic ear crap since I was a kid. It's weird though. It's not an inner ear thing. It's like a stabbing pain in the spot behind your ear. Like right where the cartilage of your ear meets your skull. Damn it hurts!
    I'm not a doctor, and I don't play one on the internet or stay at a holiday inn express or whatever, but it sounds like the lymph nodes behind your ear are probably swollen. This is pretty common when fighting off a cold bug because that's where the antibodies to fight it are produced. It can be quite uncomfortable, it happens to me every time I get sick too.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not a doctor, and I don't play one on the internet or stay at a holiday inn express or whatever, but it sounds like the lymph nodes behind your ear are probably swollen. This is pretty common when fighting off a cold bug because that's where the antibodies to fight it are produced. It can be quite uncomfortable, it happens to me every time I get sick too.

Yeah I've been told that and about a hundred other things by various doctors. One of them even tried to tell me it was an inner ear infection. Seriously??? It's not inside my ear. I've had those and they feel entirely different. This is something that comes and goes. One second I'm fine and then it feels like someone is stabbing me behind my ear with an ice pick for anywhere from one to ten seconds. Then, just like a light switch, it's gone. It might come back in 10 seconds. Or 30. Or 5 minutes. Or a couple hours :dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yeah I've been told that and about a hundred other things by various doctors. One of them even tried to tell me it was an inner ear infection. Seriously??? It's not inside my ear. I've had those and they feel entirely different. This is something that comes and goes. One second I'm fine and then it feels like someone is stabbing me behind my ear with an ice pick for anywhere from one to ten seconds. Then, just like a light switch, it's gone. It might come back in 10 seconds. Or 30. Or 5 minutes. Or a couple hours :dunno:
    Weird.

Just to rule out the obvious, have you checked to see if anyone is actually stabbing you with an ice pick when this happens?
    doctor-smiley-emoticon.gif

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Weird.

Just to rule out the obvious, have you checked to see if anyone is actually stabbing you with an ice pick when this happens?
    doctor-smiley-emoticon.gif

I haven't actually checked. I know that my situational awareness is not at peak level but I'm fairly certain that there isn't actually someone behind me. Now I haven't felt anything for almost an hour. Before it was every 5 or 10 seconds. Sigh....I'm broken...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Long day ahead. Doing a complete system at a friends Dads home down south. Getting ready to wake up the troops. They were in full Halloween mode last nite.

This is how the son greeted the tricksters at the door........:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Furnace/AC units and lines. Have to run a new Flu as well. Not terribly difficult but it is a really nice home so we have to be careful.

Enjoy the time with the girls. Shopping is what the woman in my family live for......:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hate shopping.. but I am so excited for this.

House my ex and I lived in had no central anything when we bought it. Our neighbor did HVAC for a living so when we got the money he helped install the whole works. I remember it was not fun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom