Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have the itch for some long range stuff. My Dad has a farm up in Randolph County. If the corn is off, you can go out 700-800 yards.

I usually only shoot 400. There is a dip in the field that has a natural backstop at around 400 yards from the barn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pays for my addiction....I mean obsession....I really mean Hobby......Range time and all that goes with it.

There is also that Santa thing. I am on a fixed income now. I really need to "Fix" it............:):

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Range time.....sounds so good.

I have 2 new rifles and a pistol I haven't shot yet. My father-in -law has about five rifles and a .357 revolver that still need to be broken in.

I'm not really sure what we're waiting for.... other then finding the time, land and a boat load of ammo.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gotta have some cornbread with my chili. It kinda ticks the wife off, I like the cheap Jiffy mix cornbread better than her home made stuff. Can't help it, that Jiffy mix stuff is gooood.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gotta have some cornbread with my chili. It kinda ticks the wife off, I like the cheap Jiffy mix cornbread better than her home made stuff. Can't help it, that Jiffy mix stuff is gooood.

The way my wife makes the jiffy mix it is swell. We have it when she makes a pot of beans (carrots, potatoes and ham) and MMmmmm good.
    Never thought of doing that with chili. Things you learn in a gun forum.....:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have 2 new rifles and a pistol I haven't shot yet. My father-in -law has about five rifles and a .357 revolver that still need to be broken in.

I'm not really sure what we're waiting for.... other then finding the time, land and a boat load of ammo.

Time. That is the issue. Time. We have the ammo....we have several places to go anytime we wish.....just no time.....:(:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom