• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Seriously? That is asinine! Did they think you just had mass amounts of cash to throw away on an international flight???

Yeah they canceled all the flights I had later this day and my scheduled return tickets, in my name.So later I couldn't get refounded by the airline as it showed on their records that I asked to cancel all those flights.Which I never did.So I lost $$$ :faint:

I refused to pay for anything of course so they told me the airline had to give me a ticket anyway.
    They also had to provide food and everything like the rest of the passangers who paid for their ticket.
    I never be so glad to find airline food when I got in the plane.I was so hungry.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah they canceled all the flights I had later this day and my scheduled return tickets, in my name.So later I couldn't get refounded by the airline as it showed on their records that I asked to cancel all those flights.Which I never did.So I lost $$$ :faint:

I refused to pay for anything of course so they told me the airline had to give me a ticket anyway.
    They also had to provide food and everything like the rest of the passangers who paid for their ticket.
    I never be so glad to find airline food when I got in the plane.I was so hungry.

To me that's not "just doing their job", that's being a complete douche. Now I don't pretend to know exactly what their job entails but I'm sure there are better ways to go about denying someone entry

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    To me that's not "just doing their job", that's being a complete douche. Now I don't pretend to know exactly what their job entails but I'm sure there are better ways to go about denying someone entry

I had 3 flight tickets I didn't use, they exchanged it for a one-way ticket.It's not the same price at all.I wanted fully refounded by the airline because I didn't get to go where I wanted.Or at least have the 3 tickets I didn't use refunded.
    But since they exchanged all my tickets for that one-way ticket I cant get refounded.
    If I missed my flight or the plane crashed halfway during the route I could have been refounded for the tickets I didn't use.
    Not sure if im clear. :dunno:

I found about that when I got back home.They never asked me if I wanted to exchange tickets and I never spoke to the airline.

Where did you come from originally?

Paris.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I had 3 flight tickets I didn't use, they exchanged it for a one-way ticket.It's not the same price at all.I wanted fully refounded by the airline because I didn't get to go where I wanted.Or at least have the 3 tickets I didn't use refunded.
    But since they exchanged all my tickets for that one-way ticket I cant get refounded.
    If I missed my flight or the plane crashed halfway during the route I could have been refounded for the tickets I didn't use.
    Not sure if im clear. :dunno:

I found about that when I got back home.They never asked me if I wanted to exchange tickets and I never spoke to the airline.

There should be something you can do about that because it's complete BS. I'm not sure that there IS anything you can do, but there SHOULD be. I would throw a total fit to anyone in a high place that was willing to listen. And even those that aren't willing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom