• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Dont do that next time..... scan them as an image save them image as all files and change it to sylvainsOboeaudition1.mp3 and email it to your old lady. that way you have an electronic copy and you could print them if needed. And they are secure because everyone will think its music or some other goof stuff.

Meh.Everything I had with me was suspicious anyway (including my shoes, for real :rolleyes:).
    I think the fact that I didn't ask for a translator was also suspicious to them.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In that case it's a possibility that he was full of it. SNS got pulled over one time and had a LEO tell him that having a long gun in his vehicle was a federal offense. :lmfao:

Some people just like to pretend they know everything to seem like a badass.

I know I was told one time by a LEO in Indy that pepper spray was illegal to carry and that I needed to "leave that at home".

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well my stove is a mess, but the cheesecake is good.

1378517_10202160720318434_30624327_n.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :rofl: Seriously???

Yes.The city is safe, why would a tourist want to carry pepper spray. :dunno:
    The ICE officer at the airport told me that carrying any self defense weapons was only legal for US citizens.
    I told him he was full of crap, well I said it nicely.
    So after it changed it to "Well it's illegal in Indiana".
    After I told him to show me in the Indiana Code where it said anything about citizenship and self defense he left the room. :dunno:
    Then someone else came to talk to me about something else. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes.The city is safe, why would a tourist want to carry pepper spray. :dunno:
    The ICE officer at the airport told me that carrying any self defense weapons was only legal for US citizens.
    I told him he was full of crap, well I said it nicely.
    So after it changed it to "Well it's illegal in Indiana".
    After I told him to show me in the Indiana Code where it said anything about citizenship and self defense he left the room. :dunno:
    Then someone else came to talk to me about something else. :):

What a tool. People like that just irk me. It's like they get a kick out of being a-holes

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What a tool. People like that just irk me. It's like they get a kick out of being a-holes

I was pissed too.He was like that with all the other poor foreigners who were there with me.He kept talking English to a poor old lady who told him she didn't speak any English. :rolleyes: "You dont speak English? Well let me explain to you why you are here Ma'am ..." She was so lost. :xmad:
    She send her to London like me.She was from Romania.And told her "they will explain it to you over there".
    Like let the British deal with her. :rolleyes:
    I was the only one who actually knew my rights and could understand everything the officer said.Once they understood that they actually had to leave the room to talk to eachother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom