• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, the worst part was to fail so close.
    I made it all the way to Chicago to be told I would have to turn around and go back home.
    Travelling over 8500 miles in 24 hours, with almost no sleep, is also not something I want to do again. :n00b:

I can also understand that! I'm sure it will be worth it when you finally make it here, though.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did you try that cake yet???

No it's in the fridge cooling. I can't wait. Dinner was amazing. Pork chops marinated with some Asian spice stuff, some long grain and wild rice, and some bean sprouts mixed with water chestnuts (also Asian spiced). I can't imagine how good that cake will be. It looks perfect. Actually it looks better than mine usually turn out. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The only positive thing is that I never been so happy to be back in France. :bowdown:
    I almost hugged the custom officers there.They even offered me a drink after I told them my story. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can also understand that! I'm sure it will be worth it when you finally make it here, though.

Yes it worth it to see the lady.She might have to come here to visit me before I can visit her again though.

The thing is it's been too long since I met her so she cant help me get a visa, but they wont let me enter the country to see her either if I dont get a visa. :nuts:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes it worth it to see the lady.She might have to come here to visit me before I can visit her again though.

The thing is it's been too long since I met her so she cant help me get a visa, but they wont let me enter the country to see her either if I dont get a visa. :nuts:

It doesn't make sense to me either.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's pretty common from what I heard.On my way back to London on the plane I talked to a lady, and her daughter was deported the same way for no real reason when she was visiting her American boyfriend.

But illegal aliens who commit crimes and work illegal in the US are rarely deported when caught. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's pretty common from what I heard.On my way back to London on the plane I talked to a lady, and her daughter was deported the same way for no real reason when she was visiting her American boyfriend.

But illegal aliens who commit crimes and work illegal in the US are rarely deported when caught. :dunno:

Amnesty for the "undocumented workers" :rolleyes:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Dont do that next time..... scan them as an image save them image as all files and change it to sylvainsOboeaudition1.mp3 and email it to your old lady. that way you have an electronic copy and you could print them if needed. And they are secure because everyone will think its music or some other goof stuff.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Have you checked the ESTA people again to see if you are required to have a visa?

Just because some JBT TSA Immigration guy said it doesnt make it true

No I haven't checked again.
    I know once I get my ESTA thingy it's good for 2 years and I can travel as many times as I want without needing a new one but from what I understood it was canceled when they deported me.
    But like you said this officer also told me many things who were not true.
    He got pretty pissed when he found out I was a smart ass who actually knew some US laws that random tourists ignore. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No I haven't checked again.
    I know once I get my ESTA thingy it's good for 2 years and I can travel as many times as I want without needing a new one but from what I understood it was canceled when they deported me.
    But like you said this officer also told me many things who were not true.
    He got pretty pissed when he found out I was a smart ass who actually knew some US laws that random tourists ignore. :):

In that case it's a possibility that he was full of it. SNS got pulled over one time and had a LEO tell him that having a long gun in his vehicle was a federal offense. :lmfao:

Some people just like to pretend they know everything to seem like a badass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom