• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hot dinner and a cake is pretty nice when you get home after a long day.
    Did he do something bad earlier or did he just decid to do a nice thing? :):

Not sure if the last sentence is correct. :scratch:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hot dinner and a cake is pretty nice when you get home after a long day.
    Did he do something bad earlier or did he just decid to do a nice thing? :):

Not sure if the last sentence is correct. :scratch:

Grammatically it makes perfect sense to me. Well you misspelled "decide" but I know what you meant and I'm pretty sure it was just a typo.

And I don't think he did anything bad. I figured he wanted something from me, actually. But he says he was just trying to be nice

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Grammatically it makes perfect sense to me. Well you misspelled "decide" but I know what you meant and I'm pretty sure it was just a typo.

And I don't think he did anything bad. I figured he wanted something from me, actually. But he says he was just trying to be nice

I typed "did he just decided" at first.My English grammar/spelling gets worst as im getting more tired.

He really sound like a nice guy.Im suprised it's the same guy who can be such an ********* online sometimes. :lmfao:
    No offense to him!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I typed "did he just decided" at first.My English grammar/spelling gets worst as im getting more tired.

He really sound like a nice guy.Im suprised it's the same guy who can be such an ********* online sometimes. :lmfao:
    No offense to him!

Yeah I know what you mean though. I tell him the same thing. He would give a complete stranger the shirt off his back if they needed it but if you **** him off or say something he thinks is dumb then watch out :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lol but your surrender instinct will kick in and you will pull out the white flag....

lol...

When is your next trip stateside?

Yeah and stick it up your butt before I force you to swallow my beret. :p

I dont know.Im not welcome anymore there and cant just catch whatever fly I want whenever I want like I used to do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think you should definitely try again.

Yeah I want to but im not looking forward to deal with US officials again.
    I would have to go to the US embassy and get an expensive visa and even with that I could be denied entry like last time.
    It's like the lottery, you pay for travel authorizations, plane tickets and everthing and after that they can just send you home for whatever reason they want (after keeping you in a cell without water for hours) and you lose everything.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I want to but im not looking forward to deal with US officials again.
    I would have to go to the US embassy and get an expensive visa and even with that I could be denied entry like last time.
    It's like the lottery, you pay for travel authorizations, plane tickets and everthing and after that they can just send you home for whatever reason they want (after keeping you in a cell without water for hours) and you lose everything.

I can understand your frustration. That's a huge pain in the ass. Gotta keep trying though. I know your lady wants to see you

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can understand your frustration. That's a huge pain in the ass. Gotta keep trying though. I know your lady wants to see you

Yeah, the worst part was to fail so close.
    I made it all the way to Chicago to be told I would have to turn around and go back home.
    Travelling over 8500 miles in 24 hours, with almost no sleep, is also not something I want to do again. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom