• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm well, I think I am back to my normal aches and pains. And I can deal with that

gonna be a quiet weekend at home. well other than starbucks at 11 this morning to meet up with pudly

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    oh no... he hates that I even have a tv in the bedroom.

I could not imagine everyday, all day long hearing that

Mine comes and goes. It's always there, just sometimes louder than others. I could take or leave the tv. Doesn't bother me (obviously!), but I keep the volume low enough that it's basically white noise to me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mine comes and goes. It's always there, just sometimes louder than others. I could take or leave the tv. Doesn't bother me (obviously!), but I keep the volume low enough that it's basically white noise to me.

his is bad enough the VA pays him a disability check every month. The only time I have slept without a fan in the room in the last 14 years is when he isn't home. And that isn't often.
    I like the tv for white noise, but I rarely do that

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm still on the fence about going to the 1500 tomorrow. I may just wait and go to Louisville in a couple of weeks. Can't really afford both, and I've heard that this 1500 is no great shakes. Never been to the Louisville show, but it appears to be heavily slanted towards milsurp stuff, so that's right up my alley! :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    his is bad enough the VA pays him a disability check every month. The only time I have slept without a fan in the room in the last 14 years is when he isn't home. And that isn't often.
    I like the tv for white noise, but I rarely do that
    Wow... then his is worse than mine. Like I said, I kinda like it! :):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    1500 wasnt bad yesterday --it wasnt great , but it was better then what it has been for a while . I seen the prices are coming down on guns ,but ammo is a hit and miss

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    haven't talked to him about being there

I think he went the last time because he was off work for slicing his trigger finger open. Usually he'd be sleeping when I am going to be there

i was just wondering ,, was going to have you ask him what was going on I-69 Monday - the had shut it down ,due to a suspissious box ? Im sure they called the bomb sqaud

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1500 wasnt bad yesterday --it wasnt great , but it was better then what it has been for a while . I seen the prices are coming down on guns ,but ammo is a hit and miss
    I'd like to go to both, but this furlough that we just went through at work really played havoc with my "fun money"... stupid gubmint! :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i was just wondering ,, was going to have you ask him what was going on I-69 Monday - the had shut it down ,due to a suspissious box ? Im sure they called the bomb sqaud

lol that reminds me. did you see on tv the video of him disarming the one downtown the other day... I made fun of him because he looked so silly with his hat on.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No ,dang it ,i wish i would have seen that ,hahahahahahaha

you gotta remember, he is easy 6'7" if not a bit taller. So his whole body is proportioned to a body that size, I don't think they ordered him his own special helmet... or if they did, it just looks funny

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    says south side on your avi ***how far south ? I'm at the corner of S.HighSchool rd and Hanna . I have a free pass
    Ah, you're WNW of me... I'm near Thompson Rd. and Meridian. And thanks, but it's not the entry fee that I'm worried about. You don't have any "free guns and ammo" passes do ya? :):

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Ah, you're WNW of me... I'm near Thompson Rd. and Meridian. And thanks, but it's not the entry fee that I'm worried about. You don't have any "free guns and ammo" passes do ya? :):

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you should have asked me that yesterday --- they just exspired last night :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom