• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Gotta love when you're cooking and sober enough to remember or write stuff down. :yesway:

:lmfao: I'm almost always sober when I cook. I learned that lesson a long time ago! Not to mention I haven't had anything to drink lately because I feel like dog :poop:. I just like to make up recipes as I go and then I always forget what it was I used. I really really want some butter cookies right now but I don't have any eggs. This puzzles me. I ALWAYS have eggs. That's like a necessary item in this house.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Everything but the scooters. TH has more scooter riding middle aged guys as any town I have ever seen.
    You are correct. It is insane how many DUI scooters we have in town. Even the cops have started running them over in Terre Haute.
    Scooter driver airlifted to Indy hospital after crash with state police trooper » News » News From Terre Haute, Indiana
    Anyone in Indy wanna go get a Strongbow with me?
    I would, but I'm an hour and a half away. This is why you need to go diving with me in October. It will be a whole weekend of diving, camping, and beverages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom