Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I might have to give stuff away to make sure enough people show up. :dunno:
    We dont need 50 people but if nobody or even just one person shows up then it will suck.

Well I can assure you we will definitely try to make it. I know how it feels to have no help. When we moved into this house we had ZERO help. It was just us. And I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so basically it was just him. That and we had to get an entire house into a 14 foot U-Haul truck. In ONE load. It sucked an awful lot, but we are definitely masters at making stuff fit into tight spaces now :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well I can assure you we will definitely try to make it. I know how it feels to have no help. When we moved into this house we had ZERO help. It was just us. And I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so basically it was just him. That and we had to get an entire house into a 14 foot U-Haul truck. In ONE load. It sucked an awful lot, but we are definitely masters at making stuff fit into tight spaces now :):

Well if it's a last minute thing it might be tough to make it work.
    Plus I want to make sure enough people show up and not just people that MIGHT show up.

Also is the last sentence a reference to you having 5 kids?:lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well if it's a last minute thing it might be tough to make it work.
    Plus I want to make sure enough people show up and not just people that MIGHT show up.

Also is the last sentence a reference to you having 5 kids?:lmfao:

:laugh: Fortunately that night the kids were at "gram's" house. But we did have to put 3 cats and a dog in the U-Haul too. Oh and we got a call last minute that day that the matching cribs his mother had ordered for the little ones had arrived so we had to pick those up as well! :faint: If I remember correctly we took the seats out and the top off the Bronco a couple days later so we could go back and get the refrigerator. It's not fun going without a fridge. Thank goodness it was December when we moved. I had to put food on the back patio for a few days!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom