• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    He lost an eye! got a eye patch! so it was only natural that he became a Pirate! :)

just kidding! where he works the have a Pirate ship for the campers! he has to take it out and put it the water every year! :)
    well I knew they had the pirate ship, drove by and saw it last time I was up that way. Just didn't know they took it out of the water

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have;nt went to sleep yet!! Went to bed but it didn't take! :( :runaway:

that stinks.. I didn't realize you were still having that issue. Well you haven't and I haven't been around as much

I can remember sitting in here with you and the others at wee hours of the morning

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    that stinks.. I didn't realize you were still having that issue. Well you haven't and I haven't been around as much

I can remember sitting in here with you and the others at wee hours of the morning

Yup! I guess it's just my lot in life!! :dunno: I've missed being in here too! just been a busy summer for us, and it's great to have my wife back! :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing OK Mrs. G Sorry to hear about your knee! Sounds like it won't be long till you join the replacement knee gang! it was the best thing I've done! no more pain at all from my knee! :rockwoot:
    I think my hips will go before the knee.. well it feels that way anyway
    Yup! I guess it's just my lot in life!! :dunno: I've missed being in here too! just been a busy summer for us, and it's great to have my wife back! :rockwoot:
    I am just so glad you two have your time now. It's so great

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The other god thing is we are half owners in the lake house now! Her and her older sister had to buy out her youngest sister! Her Dad was still laying up in his death bed when the younger sister asked when they were going to the bank and split up the bank account!! :xmad: But we knew it was coming! just didn't expect it 15 min after his death!!! :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The other god thing is we are half owners in the lake house now! Her and her older sister had to buy out her youngest sister! Her Dad was still laying up in his death bed when the younger sister asked when they were going to the bank and split up the bank account!! :xmad: But we knew it was coming! just didn't expect it 15 min after his death!!! :dunno:

when my grandad died, the boys weren't bad, my Aunts who married into the family were though. Specifically one. She hit his apartment running, looking for Grandmas jewelry. She never found it and believes my Grandpa lost it. He didn't, just a few know where it went though. I happen to be one of them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom