Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    when my grandad died, the boys weren't bad, my Aunts who married into the family were though. Specifically one. She hit his apartment running, looking for Grandmas jewelry. She never found it and believes my Grandpa lost it. He didn't, just a few know where it went though. I happen to be one of them

Yup there are things that the other sisters don't know! about four months ago he took good care of her while he was still alive! that way it was what he wanted! and he knew who had taken care of him the last three years and who could not be bothered!! :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yup there are things that the other sisters don't know! about four months ago he took good care of her while he was still alive! that way it was what he wanted! and he knew who had taken care of him the last three years and who could not be bothered!! :)

and that's the way it should be

Grandpa came to my house just a year or so before he died, handed me a small box with all of grandmas good jewelry. I was the only granddaughter. I told my dad about it, he said he knew, but keep it to myself. I never have told the Aunt... she just believes he lost it.

it was all about what can I get.. I didn't want, but I knew grandpa wanted it that way. Now I am glad I have it, gives me comfort.

edit to add, just testing for G

and it let me add color and this sentence too

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing another Womens training day Mrs. G you gonna make it this time?? :)

had to go look at the date. I really want to go, just don't plan anything that far out anymore. Hubby tells me stuff last minute.

and 500 rnds of ammo right now may be a stretch.. been cutting into our backup and can't find more

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    and that's the way it should be

Grandpa came to my house just a year or so before he died, handed me a small box with all of grandmas good jewelry. I was the only granddaughter. I told my dad about it, he said he knew, but keep it to myself. I never have told the Aunt... she just believes he lost it.

it was all about what can I get.. I didn't want, but I knew grandpa wanted it that way. Now I am glad I have it, gives me comfort.

edit to add, just testing for G

Yup! we did it because it needed done and was the right thing to do! not because what we could get out of it!! and couldn't bare to see him go into a old folks home when his mind was still as sharp as a nail! I think that would have killed him! and my wife! It was just the right thing to do!! :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    had to go look at the date. I really want to go, just don't plan anything that far out anymore. Hubby tells me stuff last minute.

and 500 rnds of ammo right now may be a stretch.. been cutting into our backup and can't find more

I have hit Wal-Mart on ammo stocking day the last three weeks and have picked up over a 1000 rounds of ammo at great prices! but just 500 of those are 9mm ! So it can still be done! if you have some one with you at the time you both can get three box's that's 300 rounds in one visit!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have hit Wal-Mart on ammo stocking day the last three weeks and have picked up over a 1000 rounds of ammo at great prices! but just 500 of those are 9mm ! So it can still be done! if you have some one with you at the time you both can get three box's that's 300 rounds in one visit!
    I'd have to beg friends to go with me.. hubby doesn't get up at 6am. lol

that is when they stock here

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i don't know why, last night when I was looking for clean uniforms for the boy to wear to school this morning I was thinking today was Thursday and I would have to get laundry done today so he would have one more uniform for the week.

I am so glad it is Friday

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    i don't know why, last night when I was looking for clean uniforms for the boy to wear to school this morning I was thinking today was Thursday and I would have to get laundry done today so he would have one more uniform for the week.

I am so glad it is Friday

me too! been a long week!! :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom