• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    you go to the hospital to have one stinking surgery and you get a dozen fxxxing bills ---- why the fxxx cant they -just do 1 bill and then they pay the others out of it --buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt no lets make your life more miserable with a dozen bills that you have no idea what there for

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yep. It sucks. My Aunt just had back surgery and some of the bills she showed me were unbelievable.
    What pisses me off is this was test --- My wifes Dr told her she HAD to have these test done ,cause she has cancer , scared my wife to death , come to find out they were just regular test -people have at her age and there not really requird (its a extra percausion ) nothing special ecept they get to charge the insurance $20,000 and i have to pay $2000. out of pocket

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    If it would have been some thing that was needed like your aunts back surgery , i wouldnt be so mad ..... but to scare a woman ,and tell her she has cancer - well its just Fxxxing wrong . Oh and No she didnt and desnt have cancer !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom