Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I made a little road trip to Fort Wayne today picked up some pistol cases from an INGO member and scored 300 rounds of ammo from two different Wal-Marts! :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I've never been lucky enough to catch them with any bulk packs in stock. :noway:

Lately, I have just been buying CCI Minimags.
    When I did an appleseed in June, I was using Remington Golden Bullets. Had a bunch of duds. Gonna do another Appleseed in a month and want to use only Minimags so that I don't have that issue. They are more expensive at .09each, but they always work.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Lately, I have just been buying CCI Minimags.
    When I did an appleseed in June, I was using Remington Golden Bullets. Had a bunch of duds. Gonna do another Appleseed in a month and want to use only Minimags so that I don't have that issue. They are more expensive at .09each, but they always work.

I really can't recall ever having any duds from any of the federal bulk packs I've ever used. That doesn't mean its never happened, but it obviously never been enough of an issue to notice.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I really can't recall ever having any duds from any of the federal bulk packs I've ever used. That doesn't mean its never happened, but it obviously never been enough of an issue to notice.

I can't remember any with federal, but the Golden Bullets were from a 1400 rd bucket. I'll bet between me & the wife, we had a dozen duds in the approx 1000 rounds we fired for the Appleseed.

Also had my first squib load with a .22 out of the same bucket.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Even a lot of the reloading supplies have gotten harder and much more expensive to get. I sure hope this mess starts improving soon. Ammo availability has never been this bad during modern times as far as I know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom