• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Are you talking about the switch on the column or the module on the motor?

On the column...and now I'm wondering if it's the actual switch or not. Scenario (normal one anyway): you turn the key on, car powers up, lights, vent, radio, accessories kick on. Turn key to start, car cranks, starts, you let go of the key, key returns to the "on" position. My scenario: turn key on, everything powers up, turn key to start, nothing happens, let go of key, key STAYS in start position :ugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    On the column...and now I'm wondering if it's the actual switch or not. Scenario (normal one anyway): you turn the key on, car powers up, lights, vent, radio, accessories kick on. Turn key to start, car cranks, starts, you let go of the key, key returns to the "on" position. My scenario: turn key on, everything powers up, turn key to start, nothing happens, let go of key, key STAYS in start position :ugh:

It needs more Chihuahua in it's diet.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No.....no it doesn't. What is needs is to be replaced by a different car and then smashed with a sledgehammer, pushed off a cliff, rolled over by a tank, stepped on by a dinosaur, and have a ***ing bomb dropped on it...TWICE!!!

It's might get tough to find an actual dinosaur but I can help you with the cliff and tank part.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's might get tough to find an actual dinosaur but I can help you with the cliff and tank part.

I will breed one if I have to! I am so sick of that car! I guess I got my money's worth out of it. I paid $350 for it 5 years ago. It's had work done to it...a lot of work. Over a thousand dollars worth of work. But it's still worth it for a $1500 car to last that long. I just really enjoy having a third car in case one of them breaks. Sadly though now TWO of them are down.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I will breed one if I have to! I am so sick of that car! I guess I got my money's worth out of it. I paid $350 for it 5 years ago. It's had work done to it...a lot of work. Over a thousand dollars worth of work. But it's still worth it for a $1500 car to last that long. I just really enjoy having a third car in case one of them breaks. Sadly though now TWO of them are down.

You need to get yourself a tank.
    It's much tougher than a car. :dunno:

I can get you a Sherman delivered at your place for $50. :):

char_sherman.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom