Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My stupid temporary filling just fell out.

Had a tooth break last Thursday, they were booked until this Friday so they just put a temp filling in. It didn't make it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My stupid temporary filling just fell out.

Had a tooth break last Thursday, they were booked until this Friday so they just put a temp filling in. It didn't make it.

had a friend had a temp crown put on yesterday and it fell off this afternoon. it's a shame things don't last like they used to

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There's some decent ones out there to find. It just takes time though. I've been looking on-line at a lot of Saturns, Hyundais and Kias. They seem to be more affordable while still being reasonably reliable.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    There's some decent ones out there to find. It just takes time though. I've been looking on-line at a lot of Saturns, Hyundais and Kias. They seem to be more affordable while still being reasonably reliable.

I have driven Saturn since 1997. problem now is no Saturn dealers to do any repairs. They still have one in Greenwood though. It was harder to get parts for them too. Not sure if that has changed as I haven't had any issues in a few years. driving an '03 now

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

There is, it just is work. Took me about a week to buy the Caddy last fall. I had X amount of money to spend and wanted a car under 80K miles. Took some looking, but we finally found one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom