Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah I think I'm gonna take it to the shop tomorrow. It's up high at the rear of the engine bay so I'm not super concerned about a fire, but it is causing me to leak fuel. Nothing major (it's a pin sized hole) but it's pressurized so it's spraying out a bit

Ahhh, any fuel leak is a big deal. That needs to be fixed ASAP. Had a Dodge Lancer burn in my driveway once.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ahhh, any fuel leak is a big deal. That needs to be fixed ASAP. Had a Dodge Lancer burn in my driveway once.

No good. It's small enough that I may be able to epoxy it. Not sure. I'm gonna take it in tomorrow and see what they have to say. They've been really good to me multiple times in the past so they'll let me know one way or another

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I already have multiple prospects lined up to take a look at. We're definitely locked in now though. I just watched her old car get towed off.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My daughter was pretty picky, and she found something in about a week. Gotta move fast on some of them. The one she bought, she responded to the Craigslist ad within minutes of it being posted. If your not fast, the used car dealers swoop them up.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My daughter was pretty picky, and she found something in about a week. Gotta move fast on some of them. The one she bought, she responded to the Craigslist ad within minutes of it being posted. If your not fast, the used car dealers swoop them up.

Glad your daughter found what she needed! Maybe I'm just lazy, but I'd rather pay a bit more than have to worry about moving that fast. As far as being too picky, my daughter doesn't get that option. Its my $$$. :): She may try to complain that she's going to pay it back, but I don't have to even loan it to her. (I probably won't make her pay it all back anyway)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom