• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, you havent been particularly mean to me. So, my opinion of you is a good bit higher than that.

That's because A) it's the status update thread which means we can all relax and be un-opinionated and B) I can't recall you ever saying anything in any thread that I thought was blatantly and ridiculously stupid :):

Ask Shadow, He'll tell you. I can be downright mean sometimes

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    To each his own, I try not to comment unless i know something about the subject thats under discussion. I try not to make stupid comments, i try (most of the time) to use my head and think before i act. Also, how do you report someone? I think ive found a spam bot.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Anybody that comes onto an internet gun forum and is posting in asian, arabic and english langauges about the topic of fashion and clothing, has got to be a spammer.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    To each his own, I try not to comment unless i know something about the subject thats under discussion. I try not to make stupid comments, i try (most of the time) to use my head and think before i act. Also, how do you report someone? I think ive found a spam bot.

We ALL make stupid posts sometimes. Every last one of us. I've been guilty of it plenty of times. And I'm the same as far as posting about subjects I know nothing about. Anything I posted would likely make me look like an idiot. And I will be the first to admit that there are a LOT of things I know nothing about :):

As far as reporting a post, you can click the little triangle with the exclamation point in it that's under the user name and avatar. The bad thing about this new format is that we now have a lot of spambots. I'm sure they will beef up the security but it may take time

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Anybody that comes onto an internet gun forum and is posting in asian, arabic and english langauges about the topic of fashion and clothing, has got to be a spammer.

A few months ago there was some post all in French about washing machines, purses, and sunglasses. And the exact same post was in numerous threads :n00b:

Definite sign of a spammer

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Shadow, your posts are incredibly random.. Im not sure what to make of you. lol

No one knows what to make of Shadow. He is beyond random. But we've all come to love him for all his randomness. Sometimes I like just lurking in here and not posting because he will just talk to himself....for like 6 pages until someone else comes along :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Shadow, your posts are incredibly random.. Im not sure what to make of you. lol

not sure how old you are or how long youve been into machine maintenance ,,but ive been doing it for 20 years - i'm like the may-tag repair man now (if you havent seen this commercial -look it up) LOL when you get as old as me and this much time into one job , come see me and we'll see how your post are ,Hahahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom