• Status
    Not open for further replies.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Well, im sitting at work eating a hamburger. As bad is this sounds, im kinda hoping something will break sometime soon, im getting pretty bored and I can only inspect working machines so many times..

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, im sitting at work eating a hamburger. As bad is this sounds, im kinda hoping something will break sometime soon, im getting pretty bored and I can only inspect working machines so many times..

I can understand that feeling. I had an incredibly slow day at work today. It just drug on and on.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ammonia refrigerant? I can work on that! lol When you say both freezers, in your home? or place of business?

Place of business. I manage a pizza hut...and it gets really hot in there with no A/C when you have ovens and fryers running non stop. Thank goodness that was last week when it was really nice out. I kept rotating my employees outside for a few minutes at a time so they could cool off. It was terrible

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    That does sounds bad! The building I work in has no A/C, its a 1.2million sqft warehouse full of conveyors and palletizers. It gets pretty hot in here, probably nothing compared to your store with all the ovens and fryers though, in that small space i bet it got baking hot in there with no A/C. That sounds like it was nearly unbearable, I bet the only people happy were your drivers! They got some relief everytime they went on a run. I delivered pizza while I was in highschool, if the AC quit on a hot summer I would have snaked every run that would have been managable just to stay in the car longer! LOL

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah it was pretty rough. The temp in store was over 110. Outside was in the low 70s. A lot of my employees were either just going outside or going to stand in the walk in cooler for a few minutes :): Fortunately it's fixed now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom