• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Unlikely. It's a condition that pretty much follows you through life. On the bright side, you will feel a whole heck of a lot better once you start taking it. Not a whole lot of common side effects. It's dirt cheap, brand or generic. Most stores have it on their $4/$11, etc. programs. The trick is finding the right dose! It's an extremely narrow dosing window. I've seen some crazy scripts come through. Take 1 110mcg tablet every three days and take 75mcg tablet every other day, etc. But once they get it nailed down... :yesway:

And of course, feel free to message me about it anytime (or just ask in here, whichever you prefer):)

grumble grumble grumble

it was 5.0. I am on 88mcg daily... yes I take it in the morning, no food, full glass of water. antacids, etc are watched carefully, actually haven't taken any since I started this

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Unlikely. It's a condition that pretty much follows you through life. On the bright side, you will feel a whole heck of a lot better once you start taking it. Not a whole lot of common side effects. It's dirt cheap, brand or generic. Most stores have it on their $4/$11, etc. programs. The trick is finding the right dose! It's an extremely narrow dosing window. I've seen some crazy scripts come through. Take 1 110mcg tablet every three days and take 75mcg tablet every other day, etc. But once they get it nailed down... :yesway:

And of course, feel free to message me about it anytime (or just ask in here, whichever you prefer):)

I appreciate that input, and the student loans haning over my head is the major thing stopping me from jumping right in. I love everything about the Corps, but my situation is less than ideal. On the bright side, coming out of the Corps whether it be in three years or thirty, I would still have my PharmD., and with that salary the loans start to look more like pocket change (ok, not exactly :laugh:). It's tough to weigh out the options. Becoming a Marine would certainly better certain aspects of who I am, and it would DEFINITELY help me land my dream job as a clinical pharmacist at the VA, working with veterans, but who is to say I couldn't do that anyway. Ah...Big boy decisions :runaway:

Two of our kids went into the military One is head of international accounts for Whirlpool The other is about to get her Dr degree in Nursing! both did it with they're GI bill! No student loans! :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    grumble grumble grumble

it was 5.0. I am on 88mcg daily... yes I take it in the morning, no food, full glass of water. antacids, etc are watched carefully, actually haven't taken any since I started this

:yesway:

Maybe your thyroid will wake up one of these days, but it's pretty unlikely :(

Two of our kids went into the military One is head of international accounts for Whirlpool The other is about to get her Dr degree in Nursing! both did it with they're GI bill! No student loans! :D

Oh how incredible that sounds

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Just in time. What's up?

Not too much. I'm just planning my next local scuba trip. (it involves treasure)

Howdy JDMack. Get any .38 loaded???

I used the rest of my brass today. :( I loaded some wad cutters, wax practice loads, and some shot shells.

I'm going to have to drive Indy at some point since so many people want to trade there.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Not too much. I'm just planning my next local scuba trip. (it involves treasure)

I used the rest of my brass today. :( I loaded some wad cutters, wax practice loads, and some shot shells.

I'm going to have to drive Indy at some point since so many people want to trade there.

Treasure?!?! Where's the booty? Giggity

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hells bells

why does today have to be so damn depressing!?

Just found out my sister-in-laws Mother died today.

My brother is in England and not sure if he can get back anytime soon. Not suppose to be home until July 9th... when it rains it pours.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gonna call it a night, hope that you all have a great one tomorrow.

Mine is gonna suck. I have to work the company Golf Tourn and I don't play Golf:noway::noway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    hells bells

why does today have to be so damn depressing!?

Just found out my sister-in-laws Mother died today.

My brother is in England and not sure if he can get back anytime soon. Not suppose to be home until July 9th... when it rains it pours.

I'm right there with you. I've been an emotional wreck all weekend and am just now starting to come out of it. Too much stuff going on

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Treasure?!?! Where's the booty? Giggity

It's a treasure hunt at a regional scuba resort in mid July. They hide golf balls all over the quarry and offer prizes depending on how many you find. It's all for charity. The prizes range from equipment and dive computers to cash. Everyone gets at least $25, so the event is pretty much free.

12th Annual Carl H Oliver Treasure Hunt July 13th 2013

You should go. It's on a Saturday. Around 20 people from my dive shop are going. I'm driving down and camping on site for two nights and diving for two days.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    one good thing did happen today... My Sara is having her Carpal Tunnel Surgery on July 16. She wouldn't ask me to come up for it with her, but when I told her I would she was so happy.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's a treasure hunt at a regional scuba resort in mid July. They hide golf balls all over the quarry and offer prizes depending on how many you find. It's all for charity. The prizes range from equipment and dive computers to cash. Everyone gets at least $25, so the event is pretty much free.

12th Annual Carl H Oliver Treasure Hunt July 13th 2013

You should go. It's on a Saturday. Around 20 people from my dive shop are going. I'm driving down and camping on site for two nights and diving for two days.

That actually sounds really cool. Of course I know nothing about diving, but if I did know anything I would be into something like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom