Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    There was a guy last week (might be the same guy) with an M&P Sport for $1150. Said he was trying to get what he had paid for it.:dunno:

I know! the classifieds have been nuts lately! I love seeing the guys with 53 posts listing guns for more than what you can get them for new!

M&P Shields new from Bradis $420.00 INGO used price $550.00 or $600.00 :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know! the classifieds have been nuts lately! I love seeing the guys with 53 posts listing guns for more than what you can get them for new!

M&P Shields new from Bradis $420.00 INGO used price $550.00 or $600.00 :rolleyes:
    they got caught in the panic and now they expect panic prices to still be here. :dunno:
    Hate to break it to them, their gun is only worth as much as someone is willing to give. Most aren't willing to give more than new price for a used one

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    all I can hear is little puppies suckling on momma... such a cute sound..

they are walking now, yikes!!!

they will be able to crawl out of the whelping area soon... then my job is bad

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

But they are used, which means they are broken in and pretested. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    they got caught in the panic and now they expect panic prices to still be here. :dunno:
    Hate to break it to them, their gun is only worth as much as someone is willing to give. Most aren't willing to give more than new price for a used one

Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner folks!! I think you hit the nail on the head Mrs. G!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    A Shield is next on my want list now that they are coming available. Time to retire the SW3914 EDC

Bradis has in there sale post that on Saturday they have both 9mm and .40s in stock for a little over $400 bucks! might want to get up there in line first thing in at morning Sat! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank you Mrs. G I needed a smile for my face this morning! and really cute puppy's and cute little Granddaughter's defiantly put a smile on my face! Thank you for posting them! they are just too cute!! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom