• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Also you never know since it looks like they can interview US citizens without lawyers anyway.

The ONLY thing I will do is give them a written customs declaration and my passport. They will get nothing else from me. They seem to be going overboard recently though. A guy was just arrested in Detroit for flying with an empty pressure cooker.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The ONLY thing I will do is give them a written customs declaration and my passport. They will get nothing else from me. They seem to be going overboard recently though. A guy was just arrested in Detroit for flying with an empty pressure cooker.

You shouldn't have any problem anyway.
    They never ask any question when I get back to France or even travel to other EU countries.
    I just say "Hi" and show passport.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have never been to Europe, but isn't it pretty simple to travel between most Schengen nations?

Yes it is especially with a EU citizenship (kinda like travelling inside the US with a US citizenship).
    In some countries like the UK they still ask passport and visa at the border unless you have some kind of EU citizenship.
    But they mostly dont stop you at the border anymore in all the other countries.They can stop you anywhere inside the country though.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Really long day at work....and another one is coming back at me in about 9 hours. I hate having to close one night and then open the next morning

I had a long day too, didn't sleep since yesterday and now about to do some stuff early this morning. :faint:

After that I can rest a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom